Thursday, January 15, 2004

Supermodels Are Mean

Or, It's Gettin Hot in Herre ...

"Calvin (Klein) showed up ... He kept telling me how hot I looked. Fabulous. Yummy. And I did look hot. I was wearing a beautiful Sonya Rykiel cashmere dress, with pearls, and my hair was fucking perfect. Just thinking about it now makes me hot. Excuse me for a moment! ...

"So, where was I? Oh right. -- in Steve (Rubell's) office, with Calvin and Iman. And Calvin invites us back to his place. And we score a cab on 54th and get dropped at his Upper East Side apartment. And up we go. And Calvin makes us drinks and he keeps ogling me and saying, 'you look hot Janice. No, seriously. Really hot. I mean, hot.'

"And Iman says, I think she gets it, Calvin.'

"And Calvin leaves the room and comes back a few moments later, having slipped out of his pants, to get comfortable. So now he's sitting there in a boxy silk shirt and no pants and Fruit-of-the-Loom underwear and fucking knee socks. It was bizarre. Maybe he thought he looked hot. So I told him, 'You look really hot, Calvin. I mean, hot. I love the socks.'"

Janice Dickinson, No Lifeguard on Duty


No comments: