Saturday, February 07, 2004

By the time you finish this blog, you'll be naked

Lyrics: Good Times TV Show
"Good Times.

Any time you meet a payment.
Good Times.
Any time you need a friend.
Good Times.
Any time you're out from under.

"Not getting hastled, not getting hustled.
Keepin' your head above water,
Making a wave when you can.

"Temporary lay offs.
Good Times.
Easy credit rip offs.
Good Times.
Scratchin' and surviving.
Good Times.
Hangin in a chow line
Good Times.
Ain't we lucky we got 'em
Good Times."

lyrics by: David Grusen and Andrew Bergman

Lyrics: The Greatest American Hero

"Look at what�s happened to me,
I can�t believe it myself.
Suddenly I�m up on top of the world,
It should�ve been somebody else.

"Believe it or not, I�m walking on air.
I never thought I could feel so free.
Flying away on a wing and a prayer.
Who could it be?
Believe it or not it�s just me.

"It�s like a light of a new day,
It came from out of the blue.
Breaking me out of the spell I was in,
Making all of my wishes come true.

"Believe it or not, I�m walking on air.
I never thought I could feel so free.
Flying away on a wing and a prayer.
Who could it be? Believe it or not it�s just me"

lyrics by: Mike Post and Stephen Geyer



No comments: