Saturday, June 26, 2004

Rosario Dawson: "I'm Attracted to Celebrities"

WYWS Magazine did an interview with the kind of creepy looking African-American skateboarder Harold Hunter.

Harold Hunter, the C-List skateboarder who hangs out at the Astor Place Cube once dated the reptilian Rosario Dawson. But, as he will soon relate in agonizing detail to an unknown skateboarding magazine, things went terribly awry. Terribly. Awry. Oh yeah, that, and Leonardo DiCaprio is girlfriend-stealing puppy boy:

Harold Hunter: "(Rosario Dawson) and I were going out and, like,she was attracted to actors and stuff like that. I remember one time, I went to a party and stuff like that, and I saw David Blaine sitting with Leonardo DiCaprio, and David was like, 'Yo, you know Leonardo's in love with Rosario Dawson.' I was like 'Yeah,' and I was like, 'Damn! He's gonna try and take my girl away, I know that.'"

The Corsair groans, knowing what is going to happen next.

"So we're all sitting together, drinking. So they were looking at each other and Rosario's looking at (Leonardo). And I was like 'damn, man I know somethings gonna happen.' So Rosario got up and had to use the bathroom. I was talking to David Blaine, we were drinking, you know talking. Then Leo gets up and walks away. And Rosario's gone for a long, long time."

The Corsair winces in pain for Harold.

"I was like 'Damn, where is this girl.' So I get up and go downstairs and she's making out with Leonardo DiCaprio."

"And that hurt my feelings, but I said, 'You know what, that's alright.

The Corsair chuckles softly, quietly mouths the words "bitch," and points at Harold, who, most definitely, is exhibiting more than a touch of the bitch.

"... In my head I said that, because if Michelle Pfeiffer were around I would kiss her too. At the end of the day, Rosario and I walked home, and she tried to kiss me and I was like 'I don't want your leftovers.' She said, 'Why?' I said 'I saw you kissing Leonardo.' ... She told me the truth, she said, 'I'm attracted to celebrities.'"

1 comment:

Amos said...

So, I do not really consider it may have effect.
latest jewelry trends | china mobile phone reviews | faucets buying tips