Friday, July 25, 2008

Guy Ritchie: My Marriage With Madonna Is Fine ... "As Far As I'm Aware Of"



Is this whole Madonna break-up a publicity stunt like Bonnie Fuller, no stranger to the celebrity brand cosmos, seems to think it is? Are we all just sucker starfuckers? Is Madonna just trying to sell tickets to her new concert tour? Is this some nefarious plot by Guy Oseary to take his charge A-Rod to the next level?

Fuck if The Corsair knows (The Corsair sips "the fizzy")!

But we are fascinated, if, however, thoroughly confused. Through the cognitive vertigo, from People:

"All's well with the marriage of Guy Ritchie and Madonna, the film director tells PEOPLE – 'as far as I'm aware of,' he added with a smile.

A relaxed and cheerful Ritchie, 39, joined the cast of his upcoming directorial effort RocknRolla on Thursday afternoon at the San Diego International Comic-Con.

"'... I was born there and I've seen it change and I know a great deal about it, I'm invested,' the director said. 'I live vicariously through my wife, so I was once a spy and now I've become a tourist, and it's much more fun to live in London as a tourist than it is as a spy.'

"He further observed, 'Someone told me the definition was a spy always looks for the bad stuff, and a tourist always looks for the good stuff. So that makes it easy, being married to an American.'"

Mama says wha-a-at? If you can parcel out what that means with regards to his marriage, email me.

No comments: