Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Picture Pages, Picture Pages ...



On the real: The Venician pimp look is making a comeback, I hear. (image via thecobrasnake)



Beergoggles, at their most retarded, have been known to magically transform a Zach Galifianakis into a Jude Law. It's the mornings after that are a bitch.(image via thecobrasnake)



"Daddy, daddy, you bastard, I'm through." (image via thecobrasnake)



"Hi," he said, with his his astonishingly silky walk and fluid gestures. And my immediate impression was, "yeah, he probably is." (image via thecobrasnake)



"Do you believe in the hereafter? Well, then I guess you know what I'm here after."
(image via thecobrasnake)



Try as i might I cannot fathom a situation in which the introduction of the fourth dimension to this spectacle would put it in any sort of graceful context (Averted Gaze). (image via thecobrasnake)

No comments: